Friday, 4 November 2011

Monochromatic Patterning - Styling



This is one of my favourite looks I’ve ever styled. My job was to incorporate something that would go together with this Black and Grey Window Pane Suit. This is really a great suit; its 100% wool, it comes as a three piece, and you can’t really see it in the picture but it has a nice black herringbone texture woven in. I personally love to incorporate different fabrics and patterns into my suits, because I feel it adds to both the overall detail and provides the suit with another dimension. I paired the suit with a white collared cool grey shirt, a black paisley silk tie, and completed the look with a light grey floral pocket square. Mixing patterns is usually scary for men, but as long as you keep the items monochromatic and the patterns different from each other you should have a great fashion forward look every time!  

Yours truly,

  Mr. Cavaliere

     

1 comment:

  1. This is a great look, love the mixing and matching of patterns. Very talented.

    ReplyDelete