Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Casual Look for Exam Time

Hey Guys,

This week is my exam week and I will be finally done with this semester and back to posting soon! In the mean time, I just wanted to give you all a look of what I'm wearing during this stressful time. Unlike other college students, I will not be coming to school in track pants and a hoodie. There’s a time and a place to wear those items and in public is not one of them because really you look like a slob! For this look I wanted to wear something that was both casual and non-constricting as well as fashion forward, so I came up with this look!


Over the weekend I stumbled upon this great army printed bomber and had to buy it. I paired the jacket with a charcoal grey scoop neck t-shirt, a hunter green shall cardigan ( you can’t really see it in this picture), a charcoal grey light weight scarf, beige slim chinos with a slight cuff, and finished the look with cognac brown wingtip boots.


Yours truly,

   Mr.Cavaliere



2 comments:

  1. Fucking killer style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Mr. Cavaliere! You made me fashionable again.

    ReplyDelete