Sunday, 4 March 2012

Upgrades Coming to Mr. Cavaliere!


Hey guys,

Over the next couple of weeks I am going to be adding a few new features to the site that hope all of you will enjoy and take advantage of!

First, I want to start a street style category! I have always been very interested in street style and seeing how people put together a look in their own unique way. Bloggers such as Tommy Ton and The Sartorialist have already mastered the art of street photography but, in my opinion, their blogs tend to be more focused on fashion over style. My street style section will differ from theirs because it will only feature dapper and stylish men! So, if you think you are stylish enough to be featured on Mr. Cavaliere and live in or are visiting the Toronto area, contact me because I would love to feature you on the site!

Secondly, I’m looking to start a men's wardrobe consulting and personal styling service. I’ve gotten a lot of request and inquiries about this and I feel that now is the right time to offer these services to the readers of Mr. Cavaliere!

As always, don't forget to post any comments or questions you guys might have.  I’m always interested in seeing what my readers have to say and would love to get your feedback on the site and hear what you guys think of the new additions. 

Yours truly,

  Mr. Cavaliere



No comments:

Post a Comment