Thursday, 12 April 2012

Editorial Photo shoot - Mary Katrantzou for Top Shop Collection


Hey guys, 

I wanted to show you guys the pictures from our end of year editorial photo shoot we did for my program. We wanted to something that was editorial-looking but still within our budget. We were lucky enough to get the Mary Katrantzou for Topshop Collection and the pieces looked stunning. I know it’s not menswear, but I know all of us guys can appreciate a beautiful model! 










I thought the photos turned out really well and I wanted to send out a special thanks to my group members Jessica Mendlowitz, Nadine D'Elia, Cheryl Bercier, Katie Gingrich, the photographer Jen Aurich, and last but not least our beautiful model Lauren from Elmer Olsen.

Yours Truly, 

   Mr. Cavaliere  

1 comment:

  1. Such a live and joyful color. Love this photo shoot. :)
    ____________________
    lisa | discount suits

    ReplyDelete