Monday, 30 April 2012

You Either Got or You Haven't Got Style!

Hey guys, 

Sorry about the frequency of post recently, I just finished my last exams and finally completed the Fashion Arts diploma i have been working on for two years.This now means that I will have a lot more time to focus on the Mr. Cavaliere blog and awesome content for you all to enjoy. In the mean time, I just wanted to show you all a video I found online that I really enjoyed.

This video shows Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Bing Crosby singing a song titled "Style" from the movie 'Robin and the 7 Hoods' released in 1964. As I watched this video all I could do is sit and ponder the question, what happen to "Style" and "Class" in the Americas? Let these three re-teach you!  



More posts on the way! 

Yours truly, 

   Mr. Cavaliere

No comments:

Post a Comment