Monday, 11 June 2012

Vote Jonathan Cavaliere as Canada's Sharpest Man!


Hey guys, 

As you may or may not know, I have tried out to be Canada’s Sharpest Man! It’s a contest running throughout the month of June looking for our countries most stylish men, with the prize being a $5000 shopping spree at the Bay and a 3 page spread in Sharp magazine. To be honest just being able to have the title as Canada’s sharpest man would be rewarding enough as I have literally dedicated my entire life to menswear!

With prize money and the spread in the magazine, Mr. Cavaliere blog will improve but I need your help! Below is a link that goes to the Sharp contest page, all I need you to do is take 5 seconds out of your time and click the vote button! It would be highly appreciated!

VOTE NOW! YOU CAN ALSO VOTE ONCE A DAY!

Thanks so much for your support guys! 

Yours truly, 

    Mr. Cavaliere        

No comments:

Post a Comment