Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Jonathan Cavaliere is Canada's Sharpest Man


Hey guys, 

Its official I am Canada's Sharpest Man! I just wanted to thank you all so much for voting I really couldn't have done it without you!

 As you may or may not know the prize of the contest is a $5000 shopping spree at The Bay Queen St. location as well as a Fall Style photo shoot with Sharp Magazine that will be featured in their September issue! Your votes have made the Mr. Cavaliere blog bigger and better and I can’t thank you enough for that! Last but not least I want to thank Sharp Magazine for this opportunity as well as The Bay for their contribution!  

Yours truly, 

    Mr. Cavaliere   

2 comments:

  1. In Canada every year one contest held of best sharpest man and this year this contest win by Jonathan. He looks more sharp in this outfit.

    Russell Solomon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skiddly Bop da Boop.

    ReplyDelete