Thursday, 22 November 2012

Seanol Canada Review


Just a couple of weeks ago I was sent a few products from this new men's grooming line called Seanol. Seanol is originally from Korea and is becoming known for their men's skin and hair remedies. This past May, the two young & trend-savvy female entrepreneurs behind Seanol introduced a new Korean brown algae skincare secret to Canada.

Seanol is luxurious, anti-oxidizing, direct from South Korea, and made of Ecklonia Cava. Ecklonia Cava is a sea polyphenol extracted from brown algae that grows exclusively off Jeju Island, one of the worlds 7 Wonders of Nature. Seanol Canada's brown algae has been proven to promote cell-generation, in turn, clearing and softening skin, promoting hair growth and thickness, and many other benefits. 

Here's what I though of Seanol products.

Procava Shampoo and Conditioner: 



At first I wasn't too keen on putting brown algae in my hair but after using it multiple times, I began to see results. My hair felt thicker and healthier and I would definitely recommend this product to people who have thin hair since it really helps to thickening up each hair. Another great benefit is that the bottle is quite small (under 100ml) and is perfect for people who travel a lot since it saves space and is airport friendly!

Procava Scalp Tonic 
What a lot of people think when they buy hair growth products is that their hair is going to grow back immediately; sadly this is not the case. These types of products are not magical, they simply create the environment needed to promote hair growth. That is exactly what the Procava Scalp Tonic does! It's quick and easy to use: just a couple sprays when you jump out of the shower and a slight rub into the scalp and you're done. Seanol definitely had the typical time savvy gentleman in mind when creating this! 

Seanol Toothpaste 
I have to admit this was my least favorite of the bunch. This flouride-free, paraben-free and preservative-free toothpaste effectively controls bacterial growth in the mouth and on toothbrushes. It's also supposed to maintain healthy gums but personally I felt as if this product tasted like nothing. Once I would finish brushing my teeth I wouldn't get that minty satisfaction I get from other toothpaste brands and for that reason I wasn't a fan.

The Creme Cava   
I hate having dry flaky skin but I was never really able to find a skin care product that worked with my specific skin type. The majority of the products I tried were always either too greasy when applied or smelt really sweet and feminine. What I love about The Creme Cava is that your skin gets the right amount of moisture without feeling slick and slimy. Also, it has a very pleasant but muted scent. 

If you want to check out any of the products for yourself, just click the product images above and it will link you to the Seanol Canada website!  

Yours Truly, 

   Mr. Cavaliere

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole story...it's
    always good to read and get to know quality stuff...

    Do visit my page and leave a comment if you like any of it...

    Mens fashion week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info!!!! & great article!!!

    ReplyDelete